Senior Business Change Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Service Design Performance Senior Business Change Analyst - INZ .pdf (PDF, 118KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2019|
- Are you a dynamic individual looking for your next opportunity specialising in change management?
- Do you want the challenge of working in a change function for Immigration NZ?
- Be part of a team that has the freedom to develop a change practice that has purpose and works?
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
We are looking for someone to join our team in the Service, Design and Performance branch within the Immigration New Zealand (INZ) group, as a Senior Business Change Analyst.
About the role:
The Service Design and Performance Branch, within Immigration NZ (INZ) focuses on delivering core INZ service functions, providing strategic leadership and oversight of the Immigration system and managing integrated business change and deployment functions.
Reporting to the Business Change, Integration and Deployment Manager, you will be a key part of the centralised INZ business change, integration and deployment function working in partnership with branches to support, guide and deliver all business change management processes. This role will deliver great business change outcomes across a wide portfolio of business change and provide an integrated view of all technical and business change across INZ. This is your opportunity to be part of an established change team and provide business change analysis, provide change documentation and further develop your change management expertise.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate:
- Experience in delivering quality business change analysis and approaches to ensure successful implementation of both large scale and small change
- Ability to design and improve change artefacts that reflects meaningful information to our partners
- Great relationship management skills with a proven ability to work in detail across different business groups and levels
- An approach to work that is adaptable and an ability to respond to changing needs quickly and easily
- Must be a NZ citizen or have permanent residence
As a well-established change team within Immigration NZ we offer:
- Change practitioner pathway
- Ability to design and implement best change management practice for Immigration NZ
- Allow creativity to achieve best outcomes
- Flexible ways of working
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
We welcome your enquiries – to discuss please contact Fi by email Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1400754.
Applications close on Thursday 20 June 2019