Personal Assistant/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - PA Team Admin.pdf (PDF, 329KB)
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2019|
- Seeking a highly organised and motivated administrative professional
- Thrive in a fast paced working environment with a highly collaborative team
- Permanent opportunity – Wellington CBD
An exciting opportunity has come about for a PA/Team Administrator to provide high calibre, confidential support to the Manager of Space Policy and Regulatory Systems and his team in the Science, Innovation and International Branch. You will work in a fast-paced, diverse and changing environment where no two days are the same; providing high level PA support to the manager and his team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for diary management, emails, preparation of documentation, arranging travel and undertaking various administrative tasks. An excellent level of organisation, the ability to manage logistical information with a high attention to detail is highly valued when supporting these teams.
- You will be forward thinking and able to build an understanding of the business group and often be required to deal with urgent and confidential issues.
- We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work
- You'll always be two steps ahead of your Manager anticipating what is required and when, whilst ensuring that tasks are completed to a high level of attention to detail
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- A proactive attitude
- A proven track record in providing personal assistance and administrative support to managers, preferably in the public sector
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with co-ordinating travel arrangements
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and ability to maintain and manage internal/external working relationships
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated agility in responding to changes in priorities at short notice
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve team and MBIE outcomes
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process. Email Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting reference MBIE/1398923 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 2 June 2019.