Administration Coordinator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Administration Coordinator.pdf (PDF, 348KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
- Do you have superb organisational skills, the ability to work independently, are unflappable, enjoy engaging with others and working with successful and interesting people from diverse backgrounds?
- Permanent position in Manukau.
- Appointment Range is $40,000 - $45,000
About the role and person specifications:
The Administration Coordinator is a role that reports to the Office Manager within the Visa Services Manukau branch, the largest visa processing site within INZ – about 280 of us! In this role, you will be undertaking administrative and clerical duties (and sometimes financial) to support the office. You will need great interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage and support staff.
We work in a fast paced environment, and expect all team members to be flexible, mature and change resilient. Our colleagues here are encouraged to speak their mind and generate ideas and solutions, and we take a keen interest in everyone working to foster an environment that supports innovation and curiosity.
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
Skills and Experience:
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of three years office experience in an administrative role.
- High level of energy, accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of experience and competency in Microsoft Office with excellent computer skills and an ability to troubleshoot minor IT problems.
- Ability to work flexibly while maintaining excellence in high pressured caseloads.
- Ability to present ideas, information and advice clearly with the ability to adapt communication styles when needed.
- Willingness to make a positive difference and continuous process improvements.
- A proactive, can-do approach to safety management with a high level of initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- Exceptional teamwork and collaborative abilities and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Strong customer focus.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and uploading your CV, Cover letter and passport outlining your suitability for this role. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Please e-mail Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz if you have any further questions, quoting reference MBIE/1398778.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 31 May 2019.