Resolutions Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Resolutions Analyst.pdf (PDF, 113KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
- Develop a career within Immigration New Zealand
- Be part of a supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Permanent opportunity - Wellington
About the role
An exciting opportunity has come about for a dynamic and motivated Resolutions Analyst to join Immigration Resolutions, Service Design and Performance Group, Immigration New Zealand (INZ).
Immigration Resolutions team members are responsible for investigating, analysing and preparing well-ordered and timely case summaries, submissions, assessments and correspondence; and identifying applicable legislative, policy and procedural requirements. The team also administers INZ's Complaints and Feedback Policy and Process, provides expertise on complex decision making and contributes insights and analysis of issues to assist INZ to become a learning organisation.
In this role you will prepare correspondence and written communication to a high standard of accuracy, grammar, clarity and presentation.
What we offer
- Enjoy the challenges associated with providing superb quality and timely services in a complex operational environment
- Work alongside a supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Gain experience in and develop your skills further within Immigration New Zealand
Skills and experience required:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Immigration policy and related issues
- Excellent ability in creating key stakeholder relationships, with a strong customer service focus
- A good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Excellent analytical ability with a great eye for detail and an ability to work consistently with a high level of accuracy
- Proven time management skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A flexible and responsive approach
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to Grow New Zealand for All. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Fi Sanderson on email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1398350 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019.