Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Senior AdvisorTalent Acquisition - FINAL - May 2019.pdf (PDF, 119KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-May-2019|
- Help drive our talent acquisition priorities through partnering with our business
- Interesting mix of operational and strategic delivery
- Based in Manukau, next to transport links
MBIE's talent acquisition team are passionate about supporting our managers to hire great people, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition to join our team.
You will be responsible for partnering with a portfolio of hiring managers, providing advice and identifying opportunities to improve practises in your portfolio, source great candidates, and look for opportunities to improve the recruitment experience for both your hiring managers and candidates.
The team have an ambitious work programme to support MBIE's talent acquisition priorities, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to work in employment branding, talent sourcing and pipelining, as well as ensuring MBIE has the right systems and tools to support our hiring managers to recruit great people.
To be successful in this role you will need
- Considerable experience supporting hiring managers with their recruitment in an in-house role (ideally with high volume recruitment processes)
- Excellent understanding of technical recruitment skills (i.e. behavioural interviewing, knowledge of testing and employment checking etc.)
- Experience planning and delivering key pieces of work/projects, to meet business needs
- Strong customer focus with proven success building and delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations, while still able to manage customer expectations and push back where necessary
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding would be a plus
You will be a champion of best recruitment practices, have a commitment to continuous improvement, and a desire to create the environment for MBIE to bring on talented people to grow New Zealand for all. You will be based in our Manukau office, and there will be some travel around Auckland and Hamilton to stay connected to your customers. Occasional travel to Wellington will also be required, where the Talent Acquisition team is primarily based.
This role would be perfect for someone with a passion for business partnering, innovation and people to build on their career to date in a supportive working environment.
Enquires are welcome to Sarah Frost at sarah.frost@MBIE.govt.nz quoting reference MB1397159.
To apply please complete the on-line application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Applications close 5.00pm, Tuesday 28th May 2019