Administrator - Criminal Proceeds Management Unit | Auckland
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| CPMU Administrator JD 2019.pdf (PDF, 121KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-May-2019|
- Provide administrative support to a busy team
- Fixed term through to end of June 2020
- East Auckland based
About the role:
The Criminal Proceeds Administrator will assist with the business function of the Criminal Proceeds Management Unit. This includes; ISO, reporting, procurement, dealing with contracts, audits, financial transactions, dealing with system policies/procedures as well as meetings administration and documentation.
As the Administrator you will also provide a range of day-to-day centralised document and file management, asset management support and assist as required with the coordination of activities relating to field work, facilitating the administration of criminal proceeds cases and supporting a team of senior officers and agents in the practical and logistical operation of asset security and management.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in administrative roles (ideally in a regulatory environment)
- An understanding of audit/internal control processes including ISO
- Planning and organising skills including the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and assess work-floes
- Demonstrated skills with information databases and the MS Office suite
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
- Ability to attain a national security clearance
How to apply:
To apply for this role, click on the “Apply Now” button. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
For further information on the role please refer to the attached Position Description. If you have any further questions please contact Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz referencing MBIE/1396823
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 24th May 2019