Customer Service Officer | Porirua
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Customer Service Officer - ICC - Market Services July 2018.pdf (PDF, 274KB)
|Application Close Date:||12-May-2019|
- Do you have excellent listening and client service skills?
- Can you explain technical information clearly to a wide range of people?
- Permanent opportunity available, located in Porirua, first intake starting on 20th May2019 and second intake on 10th June 2019.
- Starting salary of $44,000 per annum
As a Customer Service Officer you will serve our internal, external, and global customers. ICC provides valuable information and advice to people who wish to visit, study, work or live lawfully in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for learning and a positive, pro-active approach to work
- Experience in a customer service environment
- The ability to give policy advice and information in a clear and impartial manner
- The ability to learn and understand technical information quickly
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong computer literacy
This is not your average call centre role, so we need above average people.
Our emphasis is on quality and one call resolution, so communication is key.
You must also be able to:
- Handle stressful and emotionally difficult situations with a level head and sensitive approach
- Communicate and build rapport with a diverse variety of people
- Display above average verbal and written English skills
- Listen to what people need, analyse information quickly and give concise, complete and correct advice for the issue at hand
- Multi-task to navigate complex policy information using multiple systems
What we can offer
- On-going training, support and coaching to enable your success
- A supportive and satisfying work culture
- Career development opportunities and personal growth
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping “Grow New Zealand for All”, every day.
To apply for this role, click on the “Apply Now” button to read and download the position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. The recruitment process involves a video introduction exercise. If you progress through the process you will be invited to complete additional assessments.
Applicants must hold unconditional and indefinite rights to live and work in New Zealand (NZ Citzenship or Permanent Residency).
If you have any queries please email Monica Chow at email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on 12th May 2019.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!