Identity Resolver - Immigration New Zealand | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Identity Services - Identity Resolver - Biographic PD.pdf (PDF, 117KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2019|
- Are you looking for a role that provides a challenge?
- Do you want to build your knowledge of identity management?
- Wellington location
- Fixed term contract through to April 2020
- Salary $48,388
About the role:
This is an excellent career opportunity to gain experience in an evolving and exciting area of biographic identity comparison. As an identity resolver, you will be reviewing identity information and resolving identity exceptions based on your analysis of all information presented.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manual resolution of biographic comparison cases
- Reviewing, resolving and linking client information
- Engage in training/mentoring programme to ensure biographic comparison skill set develops
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- High attention to and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and action orientated with an appreciation of quality service delivery
- Knowledge of biographic information and identity management
- Some experience with biographic comparison techniques
- Excellent ability to understand and process new information quickly
- Ability to establish sound working relationships
- Sound ability to remain focused while delivering consistent accurate results
- Follow instructions and procedures with a minimum of direction
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Experience using Immigration New Zealand systems would be an advantage but is not essential
It is a requirement of this role that the employee is able to work shift work on an as and when required basis. Typical shifts may include 7:00am to 3:00pm, 10.00 to 6.00pm and 3.00pm to 11.00pm.
You will be required to work over the Christmas/New Year period and must be available to commence work by 27 May 2019 or earlier.
Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or hold a residence class visa
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
Why work for us?
Compliance, Risk and Intelligence Services (CRIS) sits within Immigration New Zealand, a business group within the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and is tasked with preventing and responding to immigration related offending and non-compliance. We develop and provide products and services that support quality decisions throughout the organisation, ensuring that risk is managed at the earliest point in the immigration process.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, click on the “Apply Now” button to be redirected to the MBIE Careers site, here you can read and download the full position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Email Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1391582 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday 26th April 2019.