Team Coordinator - business.govt.nz | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Co-ordinator business.govt.nz PD.pdf (PDF, 120KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Apr-2019|
- Do you enjoy working in a flexible and dynamic working environment as part of a great team?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you organised and able to prioritise workloads effectively to ensure high quality results within deadlines?
- Permanent opportunity – Wellington CBD based
About the role:
As the business.govt.nz Team Coordinator, you will be providing stakeholder engagement support, event and collateral support as well as team administrative support.
You will be playing a key role in supporting two new initiatives that business.govt.nz is launching in 2019 called the Great Kiwi Business Boost and the SME Productivity and Performance Forum.
This role includes a wide variety of work where no two days will be the same. Day to day you will:
- Provide marketing, coordination and administrative support to the team
- Manage the production and distribution of forms and other collateral
- Maintain project timelines, identify milestones and monitor deadlines
- Update the information and communications databases
- Liaise and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do attitude'.
We want a team player who is passionate about helping New Zealand small businesses succeed and has the ability to relate to a wide variety of people in different situations.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in providing administrative and support to a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly establish and manage strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in providing event management, sales and marketing support
- Proven track record in providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of public sector processes/regulatory systems and how government works is desirable
Business.govt.nz is the New Zealand government's website for small businesses. We exist to make it quicker and easier for small businesses to deal with government, so they can get on with making their businesses a success. Each month hundreds of thousands of businesses spend a million minutes on the website and tools, which feature advice from experts across government and the private sector.
Check out the site at www.business.govt.nz
Our purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. To achieve this, we need a strong, high performing economy, where workers, consumers and investors are protected and aware of their rights and obligations, and the integrity of the environment is maintained.
How to apply:
To view a copy of the position description or to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will also allow you to register your details, view the full positon description and submit your covering letter and CV for this vacancy. All applications must be formally submitted via the online advertisement for tracking and evaluation purposes.
For any further questions please contact Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz quoting MBIE/1390362
Applications close at 5.00pm Monday 22nd April 2019