Advisor Marketing - Immigration New Zealand | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Advisor Marketing SPA PD.pdf (PDF, 424KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2019|
- Digital specialist to join a high performing team implementing world-leading attraction and retention marketing programme
- Existing hands-on experience in digital attraction/conversion, content development and/or web platforms essential
- Wellington based, permanent
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment is to ‘Grow New Zealand for all'. We're looking for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making real difference.
Immigration New Zealand's Settlement Protection & Attraction Marketing team has developed a worldwide reputation for being at the forefront of government digital marketing. Our main role is to connect New Zealand business with the in-demand skills and resources they need.
We have a vacancy for Advisor Marketing to join our high-performing team – they will play a key role targeting, attracting, nurturing and settling valuable skilled migrants and investors. The successful candidate will maintain and develop relationships with key internal partners and agencies.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Current, hands-on digital marketing experience – at one or more of inbound marketing, search and social media, content development, web platforms, marketing automation etc.
- A willingness to learn, is a self-starter and is keen to challenge their own thinking, as well as that of their colleagues.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A strong analytic bent and a drive for continual improvement.
- Well-developed written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via the online advertisement.
Applicants must be NZ citizens or permanent residents.
To find out more about this position, please refer to the attached position description or contact Matt Newman-Hall on Matt.Newman-Hall@mbie.govt.nz for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 5pm Monday 25 March 2018.