Senior Advisor Systems, Reporting and Analytics | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Human Resources Senior Advisor HR Systems Reporting Analytics - CGI January 2019.pdf (PDF, 434KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2019|
- Great opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Systems, Reporting and Analytics practitioner
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with the business to drive value
About the role:
In this role you will primarily be responsible for delivering timely, high quality, accurate and consistent HR analytics and insights and deliver solutions and initiatives centred on the business' needs. You will also be responsible for providing HR IT systems advice and support to the wider HR branch. This positon is focussed on technology but an understanding of HR systems will be key to driving success.
You will be a natural relationship manager, with an ability to engage and support the team in the delivery of our people strategy. You will have a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement and generating new ideas and ways of doing things.
The Senior Advisor HR Systems position is a role that reports to the Manager of People and Workplace within the HR branch.
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
Skills and Experience:
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent working knowledge of HR Information systems and the value organisations can gain from them
- Experience with Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence systems and operations
- Technical skills (SAP / SQL / Excel)
- An ability to convey content in a jargon free way that engages and meets the needs of the audience
- The ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships and to develop trust and credibility with senior managers, staff and key internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a high level of initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- Exceptional teamwork and collaborative abilities and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Highly developed communication and writing skills
- A strong customer focus.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Please e-mail Sarah Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions quoting reference MB1375473.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday the 27th of January.