Project Coordinator/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD - Project Team Administrator.pdf (PDF, 348KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2019|
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic and vibrant team dedicated to growing New Zealand's economic prosperity and facilitating Pacific Island Forum Countries participation in New Zealand's seasonal labour programme
- Based in Wellington National Office with opportunities to travel domestically
- 12 month Fixed Term Position - Starting ASAP - Interviews to be held 31/1/19 & 1/2/19
- A role with Admin and Project exposure – Great development & variety
- Possible secondment and development opportunity
If you are passionate about New Zealand's business growth, interested in working in a team that makes a difference and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy and our people then read on.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and capable person to join MBIE in Immigration New Zealand (INZ) Skills and Investment Unit. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to work collaboratively across the team and branch. As a Project Coordinator / Team Administrator in the Pacifica Labour and Skills team you will work as part of a team responsible for engaging with a range of stakeholders both nationally and internationally. Our team is involved in providing opportunities to Pacific Island nations to participate in labour mobility opportunities in New Zealand. This benefits both the New Zealand industry, economy and the Pacific.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing efficient and effective support services to the Pacifica Labour and Skills team and the wider Skills and Investment team.
- Maintain effective Pacific relationships and being a point of contact for Pacific RSE and labour mobility countries.
- Coordination and preparation of events and programmes to host Pacific Officials in New Zealand and attendance of events in the Pacific.
- Management of team contracts and providing support to the various projects across the team to deliver outcomes.
We are looking for a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A track record of being extremely organised and systematic in delivering your work
- Experience in event management, catering for business units and teams
- The ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet daily changing needs of the team
- The ability to self-manage but also work collaboratively as part of a team
- A strong focus on attention to detail and delivering results
- A full driver's licence and the ability to undertake regular travel are requirements of the position.
To find out more, please refer to the attached position description or contact Matt Newman-Hall on email@example.com for a confidential discussion
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 24th January 2019
Applicants for roles within Immigration New Zealand MUST hold Residency or Citizenship