Learning and Development Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD LD Advisor_.pdf (PDF, 380KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Jan-2019|
- Are you an experienced Advisor looking to grow your L&D skills in a dynamic environment?
- Want to work in a high performing and experienced L&D team?
- Fixed term contract to 30 June 2020
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment's (MBIE) purpose is to grow New Zealand for all. Our goal is to create a strong and high performing economy without compromising the integrity of our environment and the safety of our workplaces.
We have a portfolio based L&D operating model and work in partnership with, and as trusted advisors to, leaders and key stakeholders across MBIE. We provide learning and development expertise and advice to support MBIE-wide strategic capability development.
The Learning and Development Advisor role strongly contributes to the learning and development of MBIE's people, and will work alongside a Senior Advisor L&D within the MBIE-wide portfolio. This is a diverse role which requires the ability to turn your hand to all aspects of learning and development along with the ability to work with a wide range of people, skillsets and capabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an energetic and experienced Advisor who can hit the ground running. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, diverse and client focussed environment with lots of opportunity to make a difference, then this role is for you!
What are we looking for someone with:
- An understanding of and experience in L&D principles & models
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong learning needs analysis skills
- Proven track record in designing and delivering blended learning solutions
- Excellent influencing/promotional, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Previous experience working with Senior Leaders
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads effectively, to ensure high quality results within deadlines
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A background in Learning and Development relevant to the NZ market is highly desirable
If you are looking for work that is both challenging and rewarding and keen to join a team that are focused on being leaders in Learning and Development then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below to complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
For further information please contact Sarah Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MBIE/1374508.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday the 23rd of January 2019.