Business Information Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Business Information Analyst - December 2018.pdf (PDF, 372KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2019|
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment with a supportive and high performing team
- Demonstrate your analytical skills to provide business direction and planning with insightful reporting and analysis
- Permanent opportunity - Wellington CBD
About the role
The Business Information Analyst undertakes information gathering, data management, reporting and analysis functions to ensure that insights are gained which can be used to inform the strategic direction and operations of the New Zealand Government Procurement & Property Branch (NZGPP), and assist with MBIE and external stakeholder initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or comparable relevant experience and/or professional development demonstrating qualifications for the role
- Analytical experience using complex and disparate information to deliver insights and trends
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse data
- Experience working with business systems and data
- Experience in determining data required for reporting purposes and how best to report
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders
- High degree of political nous and a working knowledge of the machinery of government
New Zealand Government Procurement and Property (NZGPP) branch
NZGPP provides functional leadership for procurement and property across the public sector for New Zealand. The branch's collaborative and centre-led approach is delivered through good government policy, excellent procurement practices, effective property management, and strategic advice. NZGPP works in partnership with government agencies to build procurement and property capabilities, and seeks to make procurement and property management easier through systems and frameworks that drive quality decision-making.
If you can demonstrate the skills required for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Lapulou.Moale@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1372974 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Sunday 27 January 2019