Administration Support Officer | Porirua
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Compliance & Investigations- Support Officer PD.pdf (PDF, 363KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jan-2019|
- Porirua Area Office
- Compliance Risk & Intelligence – Investigations & Compliance
- Permanent Position
About the role:
As the Administration Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing quality administrative support to Compliance Risk and Intelligence staff (CRIS) and the CRIS management team. You will be able to think on your feet, manage time effectively and remain composed and focused under pressure.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent typing and Microsoft office skills
- Some financial administration experience processing invoices
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work
- Can-do attitude and an eagle eye for detail
- Administrative ability/experience and have worked in a team
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- Good communication skills including sound written skills
- Proven ability to develop trust and relationships with managers and team members
- Ability to multitask and manage a range of support functions
Applicants must possess NZ Citizenship or indefinite residence in order to be considered.
About MBIE/Immigration New Zealand:
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand's economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Immigration New Zealand has an active role in this by bringing the best people New Zealand needs to prosper.
We look for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy, our people and our safety.
The Administration Support Officer role sits within Compliance Risk and Intelligence Services (CRIS). CRIS is part of Immigration New Zealand and is responsible for preventing and responding to immigration related offending and non-compliance.
How to apply:
To apply please click on the 'Apply Now' button, this will take you through to our MBIE Careers site. Her you can download and view the position description and submit your application. Please include a CV and cover letter with your application. All applications must be formally submitted in order to be registered by our system and for tracking and evaluation purposes.
If you have any further questions about the position you can contact Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz referencing MBIE/1372091
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 23 January 2019.