Senior Workflow Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Workflor Advisor PD 2018.pdf (PDF, 391KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2019|
- Permanent, or secondment opportunity based in the Wellington office
- Experience drafting Official Information Act responses
- Work collaboratively with business groups to maintain key relationships
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Workflow Advisor to join our team. As the senior workflow advisor, you will be primarily tasked with managing the various mailboxes used by the Workflow team for logging, allocating and tracking OIAs, PQs, Ministerials, Ombudsman complaints, briefings to Ministers, as well as ensuring that work is prioritised and allocated amongst the Workflow Advisors. You will also be required to advise on ownership, transfers and the coordination of responses to cross Ministry work, as well the drafting of Official Information Act responses. You will provide high quality and customer-centric services. Part of this role is also to generate reports using the Ministerial and Departmental tracking system.
You will work collaboratively with business groups to maintain key relationships in order to identify and understand their specific needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with large databases and the ability to generate reports from the information in the database
- Sound experience in the drafting of Official Information Act responses
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of PQs and Ministerial correspondence
- A demonstrated ability to quickly establish robust professional working relationships which includes collaboration and co-operation, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Motivated can-do attitude and a well-developed understanding of the concept of good customer service
- The ability to follow processes, with excellent attention to detail
- Some understanding of MBIE and where a ministerial services team fits in delivering outcomes for the Ministry
- Understanding of Government decision-making and operating procedures
- Experience working in an office environment
If you are an energetic self-starter, with good government experience who can see the wider context and is able to identify and manage risks, then we need to hear from you.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below to complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Sarah Frost on email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1372015 if you have any further questions.
Applications close on Sunday the 3rd of February.