PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Business Support - PA-Team Administrator PD.pdf (PDF, 368KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Oct-2018|
- Are you an unflappable, highly organised and motivated Personal Assistant?
- Work with great people across interesting topics
- Join a fun team working in a stimulating and high paced work environment.
About the role
We have a permanent position available for a Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to join Immigration New Zealand's Business Support team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to two managers in the Compliance and Border Operations area.
You will be responsible for diary management, emails, preparation of documentation, arranging travel and undertaking various administrative tasks to make your managers lives easier. You will be forward thinking and able to build an understanding of the business group. You will maintain effective internal and external relationships and often be required to deal with urgent and confidential issues.
We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work ensuring tasks are completed to a high level of detail.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- A proven track record in providing personal assistance and administrative support to managers
- Demonstrated agility in responding to changes in priorities at short notice
- A wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve INZ and MBIE outcomes
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
Why work for us?
Business Support sits within the Compliance Risk and Intelligence Services (CRIS) branch of Immigration New Zealand, a group within MBIE. The CRIS is tasked with preventing and responding to immigration related offending and non-compliance.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1360687 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 18th October 2018