Support Officer - Immigration New Zealand | Mumbai
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Position Description- Support Officer.pdf (PDF, 320KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2018|
- Do you have an eye for detail, superb organisational skills, being a team player as well as having the ability to work independently?
- Immigration New Zealand
- Fixed term opportunities until 30 June 2019
About the role:
As a Support Officer you will be responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of administrative services to various visa processing teams. You will support our Immigration Officers with administrative and operational support services in accordance with organisational needs.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Excellent file management and organisational skills.
- Proven administration experience with a strong level of computer literacy (especially within the MS Office applications).
- Flexible with working on high caseloads in high pressure situations. An ability to multitask & manage a range of support functions is a must!
- Strong communication skills including sound written skills.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work.
- Speedy and accurate typing skills and have an eagle eye for detail.
- Proven ability to quickly establish and build relationships with managers and team members.
- Can-do attitude and be a great team player.
- Willingness to make a positive difference and continuous process improvements.
- A strong moral compass, and be known to act with integrity in all day to day activities.
- Customer focused and oriented.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
The Visa Services Group is part of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE). The purpose of MBIE is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive
Why work for us?
Immigration New Zealand is an extremely complex and dynamic environment. Our officers are highly skilled and driven. We have an opportunity within our Mumbai Office for a highly motivated person to join our team as a Support Officer.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online careers website. Here you may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the online application, please upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be formally submitted via our online advertisement. Applications via email will not be accepted.
Email Vijeta Kanwar at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 22 October 2018.