Branch Support Assistant - Energy and Resource Markets | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Energy Resource Markets PD Branch Support Assistant Oct 2018.pdf (PDF, 349KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2018|
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment in the natural resources sector?
- We have an new opportunity for a new Branch Support Assistant to support the work of our Branch and work with a team of branch support staff
About the Branch
The Energy and Resource Markets Branch (ERM) provides policy and regulatory advice on energy markets, strategic advice, operational regulation, compliance services and external sector leadership to ensure that New Zealand's oil, gas, mineral and coal resources are effectively managed.
About the role
The is Branch Support Assistant is responsible for providing a range of administration support for the Energy and Resources Markets Branch working closely with the Executive Assistant to the General Manager and the team of Personal Assistants/Team Administrators in the Branch. The role is responsible for providing efficient and effective support services to managers and teams in the business group.
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated agility in responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
- Willingness to work in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Experience in financial administration tasks (processing invoices, accruals etc) desirable
Must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz).
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email: Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting reference MBIE/1360154 with further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 22 October 2018.