Property & Procurement Coordinator | Wellington
|Category:||Property and Valuation|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Property & Procurement Coordinator - Property and Procurement - October 2017.docx (Word, 65KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2018|
- Providing administration and support services to the Property & Procurement branch which includes booking travel, raising purchase orders, attending meetings, supporting and maintaining branch processes etc.
- Assisting Property & Procurement to deliver a wide range of projects including relocations, fit outs, support for the Project Managers, procurement activities, contract management and process improvement activities.
- Ensure that support services are provided in line with MBIE's systems and process.
- 6 month fixed term opportunity for maternity cover
Why work for us?
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We also take the time to create a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to have fun but at the same time we take responsibility for our actions, encourage excellence and proactively support development through on-the-job learning, training courses, conferences and seminars, development programmes, secondments and study opportunities.
As part of the Engagement and Enabling team you will have the opportunity to be involved in both Property and Procurement projects.
About the role.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract starting in November which is part of our new customer centric operating model. This new model has been created to enable closer collaboration with the business and provide clarity within the branch.
You will report to the Practice Manager Process & Support and use your customer focus and administrative skills to support both Property and Procurement teams.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to produce precise work, with care for accurate detail, to tight deadlines
- Natural collaborator and team player, with good relationship management and communication skills
- Can work with people across all levels of an organisation
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- The ability to be able to travel and do overtime as and when required
- Comfortable with flexibility and the broad range of duties that comes with the role
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Sarah Frost on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MB1359317 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday the 22nd of October.