Support Officer - Employment Services - Auckland CBD | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Support Officer - Position Description - Employment Services - September 2018.pdf (PDF, 110KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Oct-2018|
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to start their career
- Varied and interesting work in a fast paced environment
- Auckland CBD based
- Permanent full-time position
About the role:
As the Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support across the Employment Services branch within Market Services including document management, carrying out activities in our Case Management System and other general administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- They are highly organised, with good time and task management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and demands from a range of people
- Strong data entry skills including great accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills including Windows experience
- The ability to perform a range of tasks under competing demands with minimal supervision
- The ability to be discreet and deal with confidential information
- The ability to identify, meet or exceed customer needs
- An ability to quickly identify, establish and build strong working relationships
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team to achieve overall results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General office administration experience and operating general office systems would be advantageous
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand's economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders.
About Market Services & Employment Services:
The Market Services group works with businesses, employees and consumers to ensure businesses thrive and New Zealanders are protected.
Employment Services regulates standards through the Labour Inspectorate, provides employer systems and assurance, employment dispute resolution services, and information and education on the employment relationship.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online careers website. Here you may view the position description at this site, as well as complete the online application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be formally submitted via our online advertisement.
Email Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1358617 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 18th October 2018.