Support Officer | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Visa Services - Support Officer PD 2017.pdf (PDF, 337KB)
Visa Services - Support Officer PD 2017.pdf (PDF, 337KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2018|
- Thrive in a fast-paced service delivery environment
- Be part of a busy Visa Services Office team
- Make a real impact on New Zealand's future
- Manukau location
- Permanent role
- Starting salary $42,744
Why work for us?
At Immigration New Zealand you'll have the chance to make a real impact. Our mission? To work with international organisations and industry partners to improve border security and make immigration easier for our customers. We also lead Government strategy designed to help migrants – including refugees – make New Zealand their home.
We're part of the Ministry of Business, Immigration and Employment (MBIE), a future-focused organisation working to grow a strong, high-performing New Zealand economy. Our diverse range of functions and international reach means real career pathways, both within Immigration New Zealand and MBIE as a whole. That's underpinned by regular development and training, and a culture that supports flexible working.
What we're looking for
As a Support Officer you'll help grow New Zealand for all by providing vital administration support for a team of officers processing visa applications.
You have a ‘can do attitude' and the skills and experience to:
- Provide data entry and document management services in a busy environment
- Effectively manage your own workflow to meet business requirements
- Apply common sense, logical thinking skills and flexibility
- Work effectively with your manager and colleagues to achieve team goals and meet customer expectations
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pay close attention to details and have a high level of accuracy
- Problem solve and think outside the box
We'd love to hear from self-starters who want to be the best and deliver the best outcomes for New Zealand. In return you can expect to receive regular development support and training that builds your skills.
Let's create the future together.
Applicants must be NZ citizens or hold a residence class visa.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Matt Newman-Hall on email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1356403 if you have any further questions.
Applications close Close of Business 28/9/2018