Personal Assistant/Team Administrator - Compliance & Information Services | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Energy & Resource Markets PD PA _ Team Administrator.pdf (PDF, 412KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2018|
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment in the natural resources sector
- We have an new opportunity for a new Personal Assistant / Team Administrator to support our newly established Compliance team
- You will also support the newly formed Compliance team and the well-established Information Services teams in the Energy & Resource Markets branch
About the branch
The Energy and Resource Markets Branch (ERM) provides policy and regulatory advice on energy markets, strategic advice, operational regulation, compliance services and external sector leadership to ensure that New Zealand's oil, gas, mineral and coal resources are effectively managed.
About the role
The Personal Assistant / Team Administrator is responsible for providing personal assistant support to the National Manager Compliance and team administrative support for Compliance team activities in the office and ensuring the quality and consistency of advice and practices in relation to their contribution to the team's work. The role is responsible for providing efficient and effective support services to managers and teams in the business group.
The role will need to also support another team within the ERM branch.
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
- Willingness to work in a flexible and dynamic environment
Must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz), or fill out the on-line application form and upload your up to date resume and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Peter van der Merwe at Peter.vandeMerwe@mbie.govt.nz quoting reference MBIE/1355795 with further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 27 September 2018.