Learning Management System Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Human Resources LMS Administrator PD.pdf (PDF, 349KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2018|
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Learning Management System
- Previous experience in an Learning and Development team ideal
- Based in MBIE's head office in Stout Street
About the branch:
The Human Resources branch sits within the Corporate, Governance and Information Group (CGI). The HR branch is responsible for the full range of functions, including Learning and Development, Talent Aquisition, and generalist HR Advice.
About the role:
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is a role that reports to the Manager Learning and Development within the Human Resources branch.
In this role you will primarily be responsible for day to day management and oversight of the Learning Management System. You will work closely with the Senior Learning and Development Advisor Technology and Design.
You will have a natural interest in systems, with an ability to engage and support staff to help further strengthen understanding and awareness across MBIE. You will also have a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement and generating new ideas and ways of doing things.
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
Skills and Experience:
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- LMS experience – minimum of 2-3 years' experience desirable
- Worked as part of an L&D team
- Previous public sector experience is preferred but not essential
- An ability to convey content in a jargon free way that engages and meets the needs of the audience
- The ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships and to develop trust and credibility with senior managers, staff and key internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a high level of initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- Exceptional teamwork and collaborative abilities and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Highly developed communication and writing skills
- A strong customer focus.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Please e-mail Sarah Frost at email@example.com quoting reference MB1355687 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday the 30th of September.