Senior Client Relationship Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Senior Client Relationship Manager.pdf (PDF, 354KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Oct-2018|
• Support critical business units aross our Corporate & Enterprise areas along with external agencies Worksafe and the Pike River Recovery Agency
• Fast paced, varied and rewarding work within MBIE's ICT branch
• Be a vital link between the business and ICT
At MBIE, we look for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy, our people and our safety. If you would like to play an integral part in our Ministry, then read on!
About the role
As a Senior Relationship Manager reporting to the Manager Customer Delivery MLB in the Corporate, Governance and Information group you will provide a vital primary link between the business and ICT.
We are looking for someone who is confident establishing and maintaining key relationships.On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Attending business group leadership meetings
- Reporting on ICT delivery
- Addressing escalations
- Working with internal ICT groups and vendors to deliver effective and efficient ICT services.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining ICT stakeholder relationships and effective networks, across large organisations
- In depth experience in achieving business outcomes through leveraging ICT solutions and managing performance level agreements
- A relevant tertiary qualification or extensive experience in ICT Operations environment
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website.You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1352628 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 23rd October 2018.