SUPPORT OFFICER | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Support Officer - Position Description - Market Services - May 2018 - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 349KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Aug-2018|
- Provide top level support to the Delivery Services team
- Varied and interesting work in a fast paced environment
- Auckland Based
Are you looking for a foot in the door in an administration role? Do you have great organisational skills, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn?
The Support Officer will provide a range of administrative support across the Employment services including document management, carrying out activities in the Contract Management System (CMS) and general administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- They are highly organised, with good time and task management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and demands from a range of people
- Strong data entry skills including great accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills including Windows experience
- The ability to perform a range of tasks under competing demands with minimal supervision
- The ability to be discreet and deal with confidential information
- The ability to identify, meet or exceed customer needs
- An ability to quickly identify, establish and build strong working relationships
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team to achieve overall results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General office administration experience and operating general office systems would be advantageous
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
To find out more about this position, please refer to the attached Position Description or contact Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1349508 if you have any further questions.
How to apply:
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line advertisement.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy.
Applications close Monday 20 August 2018.