Senior Capability Development Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Senior Capability Development Advisor - July 2018 .pdf (PDF, 355KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
- Show your exceptional skills to strengthen capability
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment with a supportive and high performing team
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington location
The Social Services Procurement Capability Team works with government agency staff who contract with and manage social and community services. We help them strengthen their capability by developing training opportunities, guidance and tools so they can do a great job. We have one permanent position available that provides the opportunity to be actively involved in ensuring that social services deliver great outcomes.
The Team has just completed work on a three year training strategy which includes the design and development of training opportunities for government staff who work with social and community services providers.
Interested? Read on.
The Senior Capability Advisor supports the Manager, Social Services Procurement Capability to strengthen government agencies skills in working with social and community services providers. The successful applicant will lead work to develop in-person and online workshops. You will also lead the development of the evaluation approach for the training strategy and the training programmes. The Senior Capability Advisor works closely with other Social Services Procurement Capability team members and works collaboratively with other government agencies to provide support.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong customer focus
- Experience in delivering programmes to influence behavioural change
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training and associated initiatives to adults with multiple skill levels.
- Excellent influencing, and communication skills
- Research and evaluation experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A knowledge of the government social sector and procurement is desirable but not essential.
If you can demonstrate the skills and passion required for this role, we would like to hear from you. For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Monica Chow by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our career website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. All applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close at 5.00pm on 24 July 2018.