Identity Resolver - Immigration New Zealand | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Identity - Identity Resolver - Biographic PD.pdf (PDF, 338KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jun-2018|
- Opportunity to utilise your high attention to detail
- Full-time positions available - Wellington CBD location
- Starting salary circa $44,562 – $55,702per annum
- 7.00am to 3.00pm and 12.00pm to 8.00pm shifts
About the role.
We have two positions available for people with a keen eye for detail to join our Identity Resolution – Biographic Team. In this role you will be working within a team that works with a newly developed immigration identity system.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manual resolution of biographic comparison cases
- Reviewing, resolving and linking client information
- Engaging in training programmes to ensure identity resolution skill set develops.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- High attention to and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and action orientated with an appreciation of quality service delivery
- Knowledge of biometrics and identity management
- Some experience with biographic and facial image comparison techniques
- Excellent ability to understand and process new information quickly
- Ability to establish sound working relationships
- Sound ability to remain focused while delivering consistent accurate results
- Follow instructions and procedures with a minimum of direction
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Experience using Immigration New Zealand systems would be an advantage but is not essential
It is a requirement of this role that the employee is able to work shift work on an as and when required basis. Typical shifts may include 7:00am to 3:00pm and 12.00 to 8.00pm.
You will be required to work over the Christmas/New Year period.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
Why work for us?
At MBIE, we look for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy, our people and our safety.
Compliance Risk and Intelligence Services (CRIS) sits within Immigration New Zealand, a business group within the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment and is tasked with preventing and responding to immigration related offending and non-compliance. We develop and provide products and services that support quality decisions throughout the organisation, ensuring that risk is managed at the earliest point in the immigration process.
Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or hold a residence class visa
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and must upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line advertisement.
Email Rosie Horsfall at email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1340099 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5.00pm Wednesday 27 June 2018