Senior Business Information Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Senior Business Information Analyst - as at 11 JUNE 2018.pdf (PDF, 346KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2018|
- Demonstrate your advanced analytical skills to provide business direction and planning with insightful reporting and analysis
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment with a supportive and high performing team
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington location
NZGPP provides functional leadership for procurement and property across the public sector for New Zealand. The branch's collaborative and centre-led approach is delivered through good government policy, excellent procurement practices, effective property management, and strategic advice. NZGPP works in partnership with government agencies to build procurement and property capabilities, and seeks to make procurement and property management easier through systems and frameworks that drive quality decision-making.
Interested? Read on.
The Senior Business Information Analyst undertakes information gathering, data management, reporting and analysis functions to ensure that insights are gained which can be used to inform the strategic direction and operations of the New Zealand Government Procurement & Property Branch (NZGPP), and assist with MBIE, Market Services and external stakeholder initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Considerable analytical experience using complex and disparate information to deliver insights and trends
- Experience in engaging, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders, senior managers and colleagues using appropriate techniques
- Considerable experience in determining data required for reporting purposes and how best to report
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse complex data, develop metrics and measurable performance indicators
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or comparable relevant experience and/or professional development demonstrating qualifications for the role
- Experience working with business data including warehouse protocols
- High degree of political nous and a working knowledge of the machinery of government
If you can demonstrate the skills required for this role, we would like to hear from you. For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Monica Chow by email email@example.com
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our career website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. All applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Sunday 1 July 2018.