Resolutions Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Resolutions Analyst.pdf (PDF, 113KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2018|
- Develop a career within Immigration New Zealand
- Supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Permanent opportunity - Wellington
About the role
An exciting opportunity has come about for a dynamic and motivated Resolutions Analyst to join the Resolutions Team with the Immigration New Zealand, Service Design & Performance Group.
As an Analyst, you will be investigating, analysing and preparing well-ordered & timely case summaries, submissions, assessments and correspondence; and identifying applicable legislative, policy and procedural requirements.
In this role you will prepare correspondence and written communication to a high standard of accuracy, grammar, clarity and presentation.
What we offer
- Enjoy the challenges associated with providing superb quality and timely services in a complex operational environment
- Work alongside a supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Gain experience in and develop your skills further within Immigration New Zealand
Skills and experience required:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Immigration policy and related issues
- Excellent ability in creating key stakeholder relationships
- A great eye for detail and an ability to work consistently with a high level of accuracy
- Proven time management skills
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to Grow New Zealand for All. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Lapulou.email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1339482 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday, 28 June 2018